Standard Compact Checklist Visual Spoiler.
Citadel of Pain 3 Enchantment At the beginning of each player's end step, Citadel of Pain deals X damage to that player, where X is the number of untapped lands they control. Other Versions.
- bernhardt furniture deals.
- coupon outlaw racing;
- Keyforge Mobile Friendly Rules.
- Navigation menu.
- Magic MTG Challenge Deck - Enfrente a Hidra - Sem Lacre.
Devastating Dreams 2 Sorcery As an additional cost to cast this spell, discard X cards at random. Each player sacrifices X lands.
o:"each opponent" ((o:loses o:life) or o:damage) · Scryfall Magic: The Gathering Search
Devastating Dreams deals X damage to each creature. Earthquake 1 Sorcery Earthquake deals X damage to each creature without flying and each player.
- o:damage o:"creature without flying" c!r · Scryfall Magic: The Gathering Search!
- antigua flight and hotel deals!
- pinheads fishers coupon.
- CARD KINGDOM - FROM SEATTLE TO THE WORLD!.
- Hurricane · Fifth Edition (5ED) # · Scryfall Magic: The Gathering Search.
- Keyforge Rules | Keyforge Compendium?
- deals on ps4 video games.
- monkey joes pineville coupons;
- havoline coupons 2019.
- MTG War of the Spark All Planeswalker Cards | norvathercypo.cf;
- Card Search - Search: +"damage to each creature" - Gatherer - Magic: The Gathering.
Hurricane 1 Sorcery Hurricane deals X damage to each creature with flying and each player. Molten Disaster 2 Sorcery Kicker You may pay an additional as you cast this spell. Molten Disaster deals X damage to each creature without flying and each player.
Subterranean Tremors deals X damage to each creature without flying. If X is 4 or more, destroy all artifacts. Threshold — Swirling Sandstorm deals 5 damage to each creature without flying if seven or more cards are in your graveyard. Magic: the Gathering is trademark and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
Deals X Damage To Each Creature
All rights reserved. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site.
Home Articles. Advanced card search. You gain X life and draw X cards, where X is the number of creatures you control. Target opponent reveals their hand. You choose a nonland card from it and exile that card.
Subscribe to RSS
Gain control of target permanent until end of turn. Untap it. It gains haste until end of turn. Each player sacrifices an artifact, a creature, an enchantment, a land, and a planeswalker. Target player puts the top four cards of their library into their graveyard.
You draw a card for each creature card put into that graveyard this way. Choose a card name. Until your next turn, spells with the chosen name can't be cast and lands with the chosen name can't be played.